We Put You First
Tools Built Around The Way You Work
THE TWO GLOBAL EYES CONCEPT
- Keeping one eye on PURPOSE and one eye on OPERATIONS.
- Sabbath—taking stock frequently
- The language that describes the purpose and method by which the design achieves it is called the TRUTH
- Maintaining an integrated view of the Production Process, the Management Process and the People Factor.
Aristotle: The whole is greater than the sum of the parts
Tailormade Management Operating System:
- Continuously LOOKING AHEAD and LOOKING BACK ensures optimal execution.
- Schedule is the pivot around which the system turns
- The purpose and values of the creator determines the design of the system
- installing software not ideally suited to operations, increases the complexity, forcing the company to cope with greater amounts of unnecessary data
- the more flexible the process or the greater the range of prdts/svcs, the greater the adaptability of the sched tool
- Root Cause analysis for execution control
- Develop the correct KPIs
- Scheduling tool not the same as a planning tool: scheduler requires analytical and predictive capabilities whereas planning tool entirely predictive
- Balancing INTERNAL points of view with EXTERNAL perspectives.
- Build in a change mechanism
- Actus: Potentia Polarity
- Plant the seed and water it
- The perfect system redeems itself from within itself
- Operations-focused: not strategy but align with your corporate values and org goals
- Hands-on: face-to-face with staff without distracting from day-to-day responsibilities; whether remotely or on-site
- Ask the right questions; identify root causes; Einstein: The formulation of the problem is often more essential than its solution
- Your people know more about your process than anyone else: to develop best responses
- On-the-job training of your staff for sustainability once we leave
- Procedurize and document